Meet the PR team increasing the influence of the UK's biggest lifestyle media
July 1st, 2021
49 mins 42 secs
About this Episode
Media readership and influence is one of the most important elements of PR planning, but who is responsible for growing that influence?
In this episode I interview Effie Kanyua, the Director of PR & Comms at publisher 'Hearst UK' which includes Harper’s Bazaar, ELLE, Good Housekeeping, Cosmopolitan, Men’s Health and Women’s health, media titles many of us sell-in to!
I ask Effie about her journey from agency consumer comms to her in-house role at one of the world's largest publishers and the flip of objectives in helping to grow media, rather than target it.
- How media consumption has changed in the last year
- How Hearst media titles have had to adapt & change business objectives
- What it means to drive readership to media
- The importance of internal comms right now
- And how the Hearst UK PR team measures multi-media PR for a diverse set of stakeholders
Effie’s honesty and insight is fascinating. Whether you work agency or in-house this episode is for you.
As always, let me know what you think @stellabayles on Twitter.